“Revit Your CAD Standards”
A 16 Session Class on Revit Management.
This is a Lecture Only Class!
Is this You?
CAD Manager falling rapidly toward project disaster. . The company promised a BIM deliverable. Not only is the Revit Training costing more and not working as well as promised, the test print of your pilot project showed that the Linewights are off and the door & window tags are all wrong. Moving from CAD Manager to BIM Manager seems to be adding more than a little stress.
2020 Revit Tutorial Manager Training
Advanced Tutorial Revit Student to Manager Keynote Video
Purpose / Promise
Over the 16 session class you will learn both the conceptual and practical process of standardizing all of the Revit product solutions. Each session addresses key topics first conceptually, then in the product, followed by open discussion. For most Sessions, Major and Minor topics are available for review in the additional Class Resources section.
We are in the process of rebuilding the entire website. The full management class will be available by the end of this month, April.
Pointing out another concern you may have-yes, the current content is recorded in an older release.
Just so you understand, the concepts provided in the Manager Class will apply to whatever Revit version you use. You will have your fill of information regardless of the Revit version used for the recordings.
Brand new Revit 2020 content will be available By July 2019.
- Revit Management Training Course Content
- Revit Management Tutorial Training 01 1 Revit User Manual Lecture
- Revit Management Tutorial Training 02 1 BIM Manager Revit Terms
- Revit Management Tutorial Training 03 1 Central Files Local Files
- Revit Management Tutorial Training 04 1 Family Standards Family Creation
- Revit Management Tutorial Training 05 1 Title Blocks CAD to Revit Titleblock
- Revit Manager Tutorial 06 1 Managing System Family Standards Company Family Templates For Revit
- Revit Manager Tutorial 07 1 Project Template Names Revit Naming Convention
- Revit Manager Tutorial 08 1 Converting CAD Details How to Create Revit Details
- Revit Manager Tutorial 09 1 BIM Workflow in Revit Construction Documentation for Design Process
- Revit Manager Tutorial 10 1 Phasing New Construction Existing How to Use Revit Phases
- Revit Manager Tutorial 11 1 Essential Design Options How To Use Design Options
- Revit Manager Tutorial 12 1 Convert CAD Standard CD Revit Object Style Settings
- Revit Manager Tutorial 13 1 Basic Print Settings Archive How To Print in Revit
- Revit Manager Tutorial 14 1 Changing Releases Upgrade Projects How To Upgrade Revit
- Revit Manager Tutorial 15 1 BIM Manager Guide Basic How To Manage Revit Standards
- Revit Manager Tutorial 16 1 Revit Manager Questions BIM Management Answers
Management Training Tutorial Content
Each Class has a single location to access all resources needed for the series. Once you are Logged into Will2Play, you can Registered for our classes and gain access to that Classes Content.