"The Keys to Revit"
A 16 Session Class on Families divided into 4 Levels (Basic, Advanced, Expert, Fanatic) Class. Each Level consists of 4 Sessions appropriate for that level of user.
This is a Lecture and Lab Class!
Is this You?
Sitting, staring at the monitor, trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with the Window you downloaded from a website. The thing won’t cut correctly in plan and when sectioned, the header is also wrong. You remember those days, when you were just learning Revit Families. Now that everyone on the project is asking for help with a family, you realize that you’re about to be overwhelmed because you’ve become the expert. Even as the Expert, there are things you’re struggling with.
2020 Revit Family Creation Basic Tutorial Training
Basic Revit Family Content Create or Download Files Keynote Video
Purpose / Promise
Over the 16 sessions class you will learn both the conceptual and practical process of building, maintaining and troubleshooting Revit Families. Each session addresses key topics first conceptually, then in the product, followed by open discussion. Each Sessions Major and Minor topics additional Class Resources are provided for some sessions.
Revit Training Tutorial Session List
- Revit Families Training Course Content (149)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 01 1 Basic Table Lecture (182)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 02 1 ADA Symbol Lecture (164)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 02 2 ADA Symbol Lab (145)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 02 3 More Family Tools & Concepts (151)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 03 1 CMU Door Lecture (184)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 03 2 CMU Door Lab (117)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 03 3 Family Creation Basics (141)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 03 4 Lecture Lab: How to Create Revit Family Door (131)
- Revit Families Tutorial Session 04 1 Review Of Family Tools And Concepts Lecture (156)
- Revit Family Tutorial 05 1 Advanced Revit Family Creation Annotation Template Title block (17)
Families Training Tutorial
Each Class has a single location to access all resources needed for the series. Once you are Logged into Will2Play, you can Registered for our classes and gain access to that Classes Content.